There's no big hotel here, but there's a great variety of other places to stay, from a high-end B&B to a posh country inn to a classic roadside motel. You are welcome to camp out on our compound, or bring an RV. You can even rent a lakeside cabin or some other Airbnb property - bring the family for a week.
The list below covers some of the options; you can find more with a little searching. Thom and Shelley Berkoski will be contacting some of these to see if we can get special rates.
• Fern Lodge (Very upscale B&B on Friends Lake)
• Friends Lake Inn (Upscale country inn, fine dining)
• Chester Inn (B&B, breakfast/lunch provided at the Main Street Ice Cream Parlor next door; covered parking available)
• Pine Tree Motel (Classic roadside motel)
• Glen Lodge (B&B on the Hudson River)
• Airbnb (many choices, including lakeside cabins)
• Camp 928 grounds (RV, tent, with all facilities available)